ESIC Sevilla organized its 39th edition of the Aster Awards of Western Andalusia, with an awards ceremony, a recognition for professionals, companies and organizations.
R. Queraltó Group was recognized with the award in ‘Digital Innovation’, a category that in the last edition was deserted by decision of the jury. Having promoted a business transformation process taking advantage of new technologies, boosting their business models and giving a qualitative leap in their competitive capacity or companies has been valued. In this transformation process, the development of Rolando.Digital, advanced robotics and artificial intelligence software to manage ecommerces and marketplaces.
Grupo R. Queraltó has gone from being a traditional company that was born in 1898 to a company that has reached exponential growth both at a technological and market level. Currently, it is present in more than 30 countries, with a multi-domain and multi-brand strategy, both B2B and B2C through its own websites and marketplaces.
This award joins the numerous received by the company in recent years:
- Alas Awards for the best International eCommerce of Seville 2021
- Alas Awards for the best International eCommerce of Andalusia 2021
- EAwards21 Gold Award for Best eCommerce Solution, by Rolando.digital
- Best SME in Spain in Equality, at CEPYME 2020
- Finalist in the SME category Energy Efficiency and Sustainability CEPYME in 2020 with Rolando.digital
- CEPYME Leaders in Business Growth 2020
- Best SME in Spain in job creation, at CEPYME 2019
- Finalist in SME of the year and SME Best payment practices, in CEPYME 2019
- Best Andalusian Health and Biotechnology Company, in the X Awards 2019 in Andalusian SMEs
- ECOFIN best Ecommerce strategy 2019
In addition to recognizing the work and merit of companies, professionals and organizations from Seville, Huelva, Cádiz and Córdoba, ESIC Sevilla also organizes this award with the purpose of promoting the integration between academic training and business life. In fact, Queraltó has welcomed dozens of ESIC students into internships and trained in his company in recent years, helping them to grow professionally and enter the labor market.