Boca Juniors: Ezequiel Fernández will start and the coach evaluates a change of scheme

Ezequiel Fernández, the youthful midfielder of Boca Juniors, will return to the title against Banfield next Sunday for the 7th. date of the Professional Soccer League, while coach Hugo Ibarra evaluates a change of scheme to play again with four midfielders and two forwards.

The positive novelty in practice at the Ezeiza property in Boca was that Darío Benedetto returned to work together with his colleagues, after the medical staff told him not to practice due to suffering from gastroenteritis with some fever last Wednesday.

As for the team to play this weekend, where Benedetto will start, it is knowing what tactical determination Ibarra will take before the return of Fernández, after serving the suspension date for being sent off against Velez in the victory at Liniers.

The return to the first team of the 20-year-old footballer, who returned this season after having played on loan in Tigre during 2022, now opens the question of knowing what DT will do, if he will continue with three forwards as in the last two games, or will he return to play with four shuttlecocks and two points.

Those close to the coaching staff said that they think about playing again with the 4-4-2, after in the last two games (3-0 victory against Patronato for the Argentine Cup and a goalless draw against Defensa y Justicia for the League Professional) used three strikers.

Ibarra did not stop a team in practice, since he arranged a tactical job. Training is expected this Friday where the squad will play soccer to find out the possible eleven that will play against Banfield as a visitor.

Read Also:  Spanish Sports Directors' Association Elects New Board

It will be seen there then if Martín Payero, who was not called up against Florencio Varela’s team due to having a fever, can earn a place among the starters against his former team, and in that case Guillermo Fernandez would come out.

As for taking out one of the extremes – at this moment Benedetto is immovable – the youthful Luca Langoni or the Colombian Sebastián Villa would come out.

In another order, the forward Luis Vázquez and the defender Nicolás Valentini will play in the reserve that will face Banfield at the Ezeiza property, for the seventh date of the category.

The striker, who played a few minutes against Defensa y Justicia, was seen lacking in football since he was returning after suffering groin pain for which he underwent surgery in November of last year.

As for the defender, they want to put him right since, due to the injury of Gabriel Aranda, a sprain in his right ankle against Defensa en reserva, he is one of the defenders who remain along with Facundo Roncaglia to replace Bruno Valdez or Nicolás Figal.

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here