Bengaluru: An 18-year-old scooter-riding girl was killed in a fire that broke out while filling petrol in India.
According to the Indian media, this incident has happened in the district of Tamakuru in the Indian state of Karnataka, where an 18-year-old girl died at a petrol pump when she was filling petrol in her scooter, the CCTV footage of which came to light.
In the CCTV footage, it can be seen that a young girl named Bhaviya was sitting on a motorcycle and her mother was standing next to her, while the girl was using her phone when the fire broke out.
Fire breaks in petrol pump in Tumakuru district when the employee was filling a can.
Bhavya (18) died due to burn injuries and Rathnamma (46) sustained serious injuries.@IndianExpress pic.twitter.com/L2nHiGrLR8
— Kiran Parashar (@KiranParashar21) May 20, 2023
According to Indian media, initially it is being said that the fire was caused by a mobile phone, Bhavya was killed in this accident while her mother was seriously injured.