MI vs SRH: Do or die match for Mumbai Indians, Rohit army may not get caught in their own trap

Image source: PTI
Mumbai Indians Team

In IPL 2023, the match will be played today between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad. This match will be hosted at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. To stay in the playoff race, the Mumbai Indians will have to win this match at all costs. If Mumbai loses this match, their IPL journey will end here. In such a situation, Captain Rohit Sharma will not make the mistake of taking the Sunrisers lightly. The contribution of the field of play will be fundamental in the match that will be played in Mumbai. Let’s take a look at the pitch here ahead of this crucial matchup between the two teams.

This will be the pitch in Wankhede

An exciting competition is expected on the Wankhede field. This pitch is expected to help hitters. Here there is rhythm and rebound in the field, so the ball hits the bat well. This generally helps in stroke play. Although early pace and rebounding can help fast bowlers. Here the fast bowlers have taken 69% of the wickets in the last three years, while the spinners have taken the remaining 31%. In such a situation, fast pitchers can have an impact early in the game. If Mumbai bats first, they will need to survive Hyderabad’s fast bowling.

will shed become boss

Dew is often a significant contributor in this arena. But this match between the two teams will be played in the afternoon. Because the match is in the afternoon, the roll of both dew and toss is over. In such a situation, correct planning will matter more than the draw for the captains. In general, Toss will not be able to become the boss in this game.

Read Also:  La Noche de la Año 4 Boxing Predictions: Analysis of Top Contenders Across Each Match

Roster of both teams for the IPL 2023

Bombay Indians: Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (w), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Nehal Wadhera, Tim David, Hrithik Shokeen, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Akash Madhwal, Vishnu Vinod, Kumar Karthikeya, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs , Raghav Goel, Arshad Khan, Dewald Brewis, Arjun Tendulkar, Riley Meredith, Shams Mulani, Tilak Verma, Duane Jansen, Sandeep Warrier

Sunrisers Hyderabad: Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram (c), Heinrich Klaasen (w), Harry Brook, Glenn Phillips, Abdul Samad, Karthik Tyagi, Mayank Dagar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Nitish Reddy, T Natarajan, Mayank Markande, Vivrant Sharma, Mayank Agarwal , Sanveer Singh, Akil Hossain, Marco Johnson, Fazalhaq Farooqui, Adil Rashid, Anmolpreet Singh, Umran Malik, Upendra Yadav, Samarth Vyas

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here