Home Business Sepiia raises a €1.9M round after doubling sales in 2022

Sepiia raises a €1.9M round after doubling sales in 2022

Sepiia raises a €1.9M round after doubling sales in 2022

The Spanish smart fashion firm Sepiia continues to grow non-stop and has just closed a financing round of 1.9 million euros with the support of investors as powerful as Fondo Bolsa Social and Faraday.

After the success of the round, with 90% closed, now the brand made in Spain opens only the remaining 10% through Bolsa Social. It is a participatory financing platform, so that micro-investors can participate, with a minimum entry of 1,125 euros. On this page they explain what the Crowdfunding – Sepiia. An opportunity to support this textile innovation startup that fights against fast fashion, betting on technological, sustainable and lasting fashion.

After a year of triumphs, doubling sales by two, the brand has new challenges for 2023. In addition to continuing to grow, they are committed to taking their products to more physical stores, both their own and multi-brand. Thus, they set course for 6 M in billing for the new academic year that is beginning and plan to open 2 more physical stores, joining the one on Calle Hortaleza in Madrid, which has been profitable since the first month.

Sepiia, which was born to revolutionize the world of fashion through its smart garments, will continue to develop new technological proposals, betting on sustainable fashion and responsible use. And it is that the firm always advocates for the environment through circularity in its processes and materials. Thus, the brand has managed to establish itself in the Spanish market with garments with anti-stain and anti-wrinkle qualities through timeless basics designed to last, made with a fabric that requires fewer washes and no ironing.

The brand has developed everything from dress or casual shirts for them, to others like its new travel blazer or its long-awaited first suit that neither stains nor wrinkles. For them, dress shirts, perfect for both a work meeting or an afterwork and thus become the best option for any occasion. For this year, they hope to continue expanding their men’s and women’s collections, with new garments such as pants, hoodies and new jackets.

No Comments

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Exit mobile version