The film starring Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’ has received a good response from the audience. The first weekend of the movie was great and the movie did well in the first three days of its release. Although the collection of ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’ is continuously decreasing since Monday. Despite this, the film ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’ directed by Laxman Utekar is frozen at the box office. Let us know here how much the movie has grossed on the seventh day of its release.
The couple of Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan can be seen for the first time in ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’. The audience is liking the on-screen chemistry of both of them in the rom-com movie. The opening of the movie was very good. Following this, the film also did good business over the weekend, although the film’s earnings have declined on weekdays. talk about winning
- Zara Hatke Zara Bachke earned Rs 5.49 crore on the first day.
- On the second day, ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’ made a deal of Rs 7.2 crore.
- The film earned Rs 9.9 crore on the third day.
- Zara Hatke Zara Bachke earned Rs 4.14 crore on the fourth day.
- Vicky-Sara’s film did a business of Rs 3.87 crore on the fifth day
- The sixth day take of the film stood at Rs 3.51 crore.
- The initial figures for the seventh day earnings have arrived. According to Saknilk’s report, the film earned Rs 3.25 crore on the seventh day of its release i.e. Thursday.
- The total earning of ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’ has now risen to Rs 37.36 crore.
Made on a budget of Rs 40 crore, the film ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’ has recouped more than half the cost, but now the film’s earnings are showing a steady decline. The film is struggling to cross the Rs 40 crore mark, though it is expected to earn well this weekend. Talking about the star cast, Vicky and Sara have played the leading roles in the movie. There are Neeraj Sood, Kanupriya Pandit, Rakesh Bedi, Harcharan Chawla, Akash Khurana, Sushmita Mukherjee and Sharib Hashmi in supporting roles.
Miss World 2023 in India: Miss World pageant will be held in India after 27 years, contestants from 130 countries will be included