Zalando, the online shop specializing in fashion and lifestyle, has developed a new content platform in collaboration with Highsnobiety. This is how the company starts the stories about ZalandoThis allows customers to discover inspiring and curated style content, new trends, personalities and exclusive brand collaborations, and connect with broader cultural perspectives through seamlessly integrated shopping experiences.
«We know that customers are looking for inspiration. With the Zalando Stories we do exactly that: we create highly attractive formats to show what’s new and what’s in fashion. By collaborating with incredible partners, from cultural tastemakers to style experts to top brands, we invite our customers on a radically new fashion journey. “We go beyond the traditional shopping experience, put inspiration first, take a strong point of view and start conversations about what matters.”It says Anne Pascual, Senior Vice President of Product Design at Zalando, responsible for design, marketing and content.
Last year, Zalando has acquired the majority stake in Highsnobiety. The online platform is intended to support Zalando with its expertise in creating inspiring content. In addition, we help attract the new generation of customers who seek exceptional and comprehensive shopping experiences.
Highsnobiety acts as a strategic and creative advisor and supports Zalando in the development of new, inspiration-oriented formats. Since the collaboration began, the company has implemented more than 80 selected product presentations that have been viewed by more than 7 million users.
“Inspiration and knowledge are essential for making confident style and fashion decisions.” With Stories about Zalando, we use our extensive storytelling experience to improve the Zalando customer experience. At the same time, we leverage Zalando’s reach to showcase the leading brands and cultural thought leaders shaping fashion and culture today.said David Fischer, founder and CEO of Highsnobiety.
The content is updated weekly
Stories will feature weekly updated content including the five core series: Cover Story, Style Bible, Guest Edit, The Perfect X and Unpacked. Zalando and Highsnobiety will curate content for the series in collaboration with creative guest talent.
- Cover story The aim is to give audiences a glimpse into the personal world and style of some of the hottest global personalities. The content series begins with insights from British singer, songwriter and producer Charli XCX.
- In Style bible, Creatives share their personal style manual. In the first issue, Irish-Scottish singer and music producer Sega Bodega talks about his own style rules.
- In Guest editinglocally and globally relevant creatives share their curated top clothing picks, why they like them, and how these pieces fit their personal style.
- The perfect XZalando brings together industry experts to discuss the anatomy of the perfect fashion item.
- In the Unpackaged seriesCustomers gain unique insights into important fashion products, trends and personalities.
The content platform is now available to customers in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The introduction to further markets is planned next year.