Tradeinn, one of the largest sports ecommerce in Spain

Tradeinn, a sports company, has managed to bill 378 million euros in 2021, 31% more than the figures obtained in 2020. This has resulted in the company being one of the largest ecommerce companies in the country.

Most of its sales come from abroad, exactly 80% while the remaining 20% ​​come from Spain. The beginnings of Tradeinn, in addition to Spain, took place in France, Germany, the United Kingdom and Italy. It currently operates in more than 200 countries. Seeing as being so successful internationally, the company’s goal is to keep growing to reach every corner of the world.

All about Tradeinn

Tradeinn was founded in 2008 in Girona as an ecommerce where you can sell sports equipment. However, with the passage of time, it specialized in other sectors, such as computers, DIY, home and, also special items for children. It currently has a template of more than 400 professionals plus, a Triathlon club.

The rapid growth and recognition of the company has not been easy for David Martín, CEO of Tradeinn, who, in addition to being passionate about business, is also a triathlete. However, it was in the year 2020 when the company reached its peak. Despite having lived with a global health pandemic that has affected a large part of the market sectors, it managed to obtain a collection of 288 million euros.

This collection led to changes in the company the following year, such as the bikein split and the new addition to the sale of Specialized bicycles. Other changes that the company has implemented are expand the logistics center. The supply crisis experienced caused chaos in the logistics of a large part of the companies and, to prevent chaos from knocking on the door again, the company has decided to expand its center. These changes are expected to pay off well.

Read Also:  Severe Heatwave in Bangladesh Leaves Millions of Children Without Education

Top 6 sports ecommerce in Spain

There are many ecommerce oriented to the sports world in Spain. However, most are not as widely recognized. A report made by Netrica affirms that in the first place it is located decathlon, obtaining a total sales volume of € 469,706,359 in 2020. It is followed by Adidas, with a total sales of € 57,848,833. Deporvillage is placed in third position, Nike, in fourth, and, finally, Forum Sport. These companies can be considered the best known within the sports field, and, among which is now Tradeinn.

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here