Tradeinn earned 47 million euros during Black Week, 27% more

Tradeinn has issued an invoice 47 million euros in Black Week 202327% more compared to last year’s campaign, as stated David MartinCEO of the company, told CMD Sport magazine.

«We are very satisfied with the development of our Black Week this year“, explained the manager and underlined this On “Black Friday” alone, they registered 62,000 orders within 24 hours A turnover of 6.5 million euros will be achieved, which corresponds to an increase of 30% compared to the five million euros invoiced in 2022.

At the same time, the manager emphasized this The average ticket price was also higher than last year: «during Black Friday the value of the average ticket reached 94 euroswhile on the same day last year it was 84 euros«. He also pointed out that “Sales were particularly dynamic in the final part of the week, with Friday, Saturday and Sunday being the days that saw the greatest growth compared to the same day of the 2022 campaign.«.

The The mountain and cycling sectors were the ones that recorded the most sales. Likewise, the majority of operations carried out by Tradeinn during this campaign also corresponded to the international market. «82% of our sales occurred outside Spain and the remaining 18% in our country“said the CEO.

David Martín has signed for 2023: “The results of this Black Week give us cautious hope.” manage to achieve sales of over 500 million euros at the end of this exercise«. In 2022 the company has achieved Bill 433 million euros30% more than in 2021. This has led the company to become one of the largest e-commerce companies in the country.

Read Also:  Fraud lawsuit against crypto giant explodes to $3 billion

Tradeinn, the most international sports retailer

Founded and led by David Martín, Tradeinn is one of the best-selling online sporting goods brands in the world. The company has more than 20 million customers worldwide. They ship around 20,000 orders every day. This e-commerce provider specializing in the sale of sports, fashion and lifestyle equipment is based in Girona (Spain).

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here