Independiente will seek to return to the course after the surprising setback suffered against Arsenal when they face this Saturday from 8:30 p.m. to Lanús, in Avellaneda (TNT Sports television).
The Red seemed to have found certain balance with the arrival of Ricardo Zielinski in the midst of the institutional chaos of the club, including the collection of Santi Marateabut the 2-1 defeat received in Sarandí last date set off the alarms that had never been completely turned off despite the points added by the Russian.
With Zielinski as DT, Independiente accumulated two wins (Belgrano and Tigre), two draws (Racing and Argentinos) and two losses (River and Arsenal), to move away from the bottom of the table, which sends its owner to relegation. With 17 points, Red is now 5 units away from Unión, the bottom of the League.
On the opposite side will be Lanús, from as good as an unexpected campaign (28 points) since he had just flirted with the last positions in past tournaments and thus thin his average too much. Frank Kudelka’s team has won four of its last five games -Copa Argentina included- and has barely lost one of its last eight.
Gymnastics vs Sarmiento
The day on Saturday, also corresponding to the date 17, will open very early in the Bosque de La Plata Gymnastics and Sarmiento de Junín, from 11 with ESPN Premium television. The match will be played at that time for the Under 20 World Cup matches that are played at the Único de La Plata stadium.
Gymnastics, in a delicate financial situation and with many kids showing their faces, he is carrying out an acceptable campaign (21 points) and it comes from achieving joy in the week by beating Independiente Santa Fe of Colombia for the Copa Sudamericana, thus achieving its first continental success after three defeats.
For his part, Sarmiento is another who has been doing things well (23 points) and although his main objective is to save himself from relegation, he even dares to dream of qualifying for an international cup.
Platense vs. Belgrano
They will play the other game on Saturday Platense and Belgrano from 6 pm on Vicente López (on Public TV). The Squid (20 points)directed by Martín Palermo, comes from fighting against River even in the 2-1 defeat suffered at the Monumental, but he hopes to bring out his hometown as did the last time he played at home: 3-0 over Racing.
Belgrano (28 points)meanwhile, intends to avoid reaching the three games in a row without winning (0-2 with Boca and 1-1 against Talleres) to continue adding in the excellent League that he is doing for now after his return to First Division.
Probable formations, time and TV
- GYM: lasting; Enrique, Morales, F. Sanchez, Melluso; A. Sanchez, Bolivar; Soldano, Lescano, tail; Tarragona. DT: S. Romero.
- BRANCH: rock; Bettini, Garcia, Insaurralde, Sbuttoni, Quinteros; E. Mendez, F. Martinez; Gondou, Toledo, L. Lopez. DT: Damonte.
- Stadium: Gymnastics La Plata. Referee: Ariel Penel. Hour: eleven. TV: ESPN Premium.
- PLATENSE: Macagno; Morgantini, Jacquet, Pellegrino, Marcich; Baldassarra, Rossi, Valdivia, N. Castro; R. Martinez, Servetto. DT: Palermo.
- BELGRANO: losada; Barinaga, Novaretti, Meriano, Ibacache; U. Sanchez, Longo, Compagnucci, Zapelli; Hessar, Vegetti. DT: farre.
- Stadium: Platense. Referee: Nicholas Lamolina. Hour: 18. TV: public.
- INDEPENDENT: King; Barcia, Laso, Baez, Costa; B.Martínez, D. Martínez or S. Ortiz, K. López, Vallejo or Cazares; M. Gimenez, Cauteruccio. DT: Zielinski
- LANUS: Acosta; Cáceres, Lema, Aguilar, Sánchez Miño; Boggio, Belmonte, Loaiza, Orozco; L. Diaz, De la Vega. DT: Kudelka.
- Stadium: Independent. Referee: Hernan Mastrangelo. Hour: 20:30. TV: TNT Sports.