TikTok has revolutionized the world of social networks. They always strive to put the creators and their community first with innovative tools that encourage self-expression. A new update will make it possible the expansion of text posts on TikTok. It’s a new format for creating text-based content that gives creators more ways to share their ideas and express their creativity. With text posts, they’re pushing the boundaries of content creation for everyone on TikTok, giving the written creativity you’ve seen in comments, captions, and videos its own space to shine.
The new TikTok lyrics
YouTubers could create content in various formats on TikTok, from LIVE videos to photos, from duets to Stitch. Text is the latest addition to the content creation options. This allows creators to share their stories, poems, recipes, and other written content on TikTok, giving creators another way to express themselves and making creating even easier.
How do text posts work?
Text posts provide a simple posting experience that makes sharing text content easier than ever. Does it work like this:
- Create a text post
When accessing the camera page, you can choose between three options: photo, video and text. Selecting the text will take you to the text creation page where you can write the content of the post.
- Improve text posts
Once you reach the post page, you will find familiar options to customize the content. These include adding sound, tagging a location, enabling comments, and allowing duets, among others. These features make text posts just as dynamic and interactive as any video or photo post.
Features to try
Text posts offer a number of features that help you make your text-based content stand out. These are some of the aspects that stand out:
- sticker: Enhance the text by choosing stickers related to the content and add some pizzazz to the post.
- Tags and hashtags: Similar to video or photo posts, you can tag other accounts and add hashtags related to relevant topics or trends.
- Background Colors: Choose from a variety of background colors to make your text stand out.
- Add sound: Sounds are central to the TikTok experience, so they incorporated them into text posts. You can add melodies for readers to play as they read the script.
- Design and Discard: Just like video or photo posts, drafts can be saved and stored with other unpublished posts for later editing or discarding altogether.