Many users are looking for the best battery, screen or rear camera in a smartphone. But for those who make a lot of video calls or take a lot of selfies, there is a new smartphone that is surely the best in the world in this field.
the most recent Huawei P50 Pro has been tested by experts in DxOMarkand its front camera received an outstanding score of 144 points. This places it at the top of the front camera ranking, beating the Huawei Mate 40 Pro (142) or the Google Pixel 6 Pro (138).
Strengths of the front camera of the Huawei P50 Pro
- Good facial exposure in photos and videos.
- Wide dynamic range in photos
- Accurate white balance in photos
- wide focus range
- Low noise levels in photos.
- Good detail in interior and daytime photos
- Effective video stabilization
- Good focus for group video shots indoors and in daylight
Weaknesses of the front camera of the Huawei P50 Pro
- Loss of detail in low light photos
- Occasional autofocus errors in photo mode
- Occasionally inaccurate skin tones are displayed in photos.
- Limited dynamic range in low light video
- Noise on faces in videos indoors and in low light
According to DxOMark, it takes the lead “thanks to excellent performance in virtually all test areas. The P50 Pro’s front-facing camera is best or near-best for every photo sub-attribute except artifacts, where it scores slightly lower than some competitors due to color quantification.”
In the video with the front camera, the P50 Pro matches the performance of the Mate 40 Pro and the Asus ZenFone 7 Pro at the top of the category. It has “excellent results in most areas, including focus and color. However, the texture/noise exchange is not very good.”