Tamil Nadu defeated Karnataka by 4 wickets in the final match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy (SMAT) to win the title. Shahrukh Khan of Tamil Nadu gave the team victory by hitting a six on the last ball. Shahrukh played a stormy 33 no-out inning on 15 balls. Batting first, Karnataka scored 151 runs in the 20 overs allotted for the loss of seven wickets. In response, Tamil Nadu won the match by achieving the goal on the last ball of the match for the loss of 6 wickets. Let us know that three batsmen and bowlers rocked this tournament.
1. Hyderabad’s Tanmay Agarwal scored 334 runs in 7 games. He is the leading scorer of runs in this tournament.
2. Rajasthan hitter Deepak Hooda made headlines at the tournament by scoring 294 runs in 6 games.
3. Senior player Ajinkya Rahane scored 286 runs in 5 games for Mumbai. He’s number three in terms of scoring the most runs in this tournament.
4. Andhra Pradesh hitter Ashwin Hebbar hit brilliantly in five games and scored 279 runs.
5. Playing for Chandigarh, Manan Vohra scored 273 runs in 5 games and remained at number five on this list.
1. Chama Milind from Hyderabad became the biggest wicket catcher at this tournament. He took 18 wickets in seven games.
2. Andhra Pradesh CV Stephen was at number two, who took 14 wickets in 5 games and generated panic. He made a lot of headlines due to his excellent bowling game.
3. Rishi Dhawan from Himachal Pradesh took 14 wickets in 6 matches. He remained at number three in terms of taking the most wickets in the tournament.
4. Fast pitcher Jaydev Unadkat took 13 wickets in 6 games while playing for Saurashtra.
5. Vidarbha bowler Akshay Karnewar took 13 wickets in 8 games and remained at number five on this list.