In the midst of the digital age, customers are more attached to technology than ever before. Now they are demanding more benefits than ever before and have very high expectations when it comes to buying products or services without having to leave their homes. Convenience has become a non-negotiable condition for today’s customers, as well as security throughout the payment process. The survey proves itNew habits in payment methods in Spain“Realized by PaynoPain, a Spanish technology company specializing in the development of online payment tools. 83% say they buy online because they can do it anywhere and at any time, and 7 out of 10 for the convenience of receiving orders directly at home.
Therefore, it is at this time that small businesses have to adapt in order not to lose market share. Payments are part of the purchase process, so it’s important to keep in mind that any mistake can lead the customer to abandon the cart and cancel the purchase for various reasons: too much paperwork and effort; doubts about the safety of the process; or for not being able to choose the payment method they prefer, among others.
Five advantages of an omnichannel strategy
To provide an effective response to this need, omnichannel is the ideal way to adapt to consumer needs and maximize business opportunities, especially in the field of e-commerce payments. As, PaynoPain wants to highlight five advantages of an omnichannel strategy to win customers:
- purchase fluidity: Omnichannel enables a seamless payment experience across multiple channels. These can be web pages, mobile applications or physical stores. In this field, platforms such as paylands They provide an adaptable, secure and fast interface in order to provide agile, simple and secure use regardless of the device, when managing payments. In this way, small businesses will be able to satisfy their customers and strengthen the relationship with the brand.
- hyper customization: By collecting data through different channels, small businesses can better understand the interests and habits of end users. Through this information, they can offer personalized recommendations, special promotions and adapt their messages to optimize the interaction with them and improve the payment experience.
- Flexibility: One of the characteristics of omnichannel is convenience. In other words, by adopting such a strategy, a company will be much more flexible and will allow its customers to choose when and how they want to pay. This is one of the most important features to increase customer satisfaction and give them more control over the process.
- Fast delivery: the here and now has taken over business. Especially online. Currently, customers value immediacy and expect to be able to pay quickly and securely. By adopting an omnichannel strategy and simplifying payment processes, small businesses can improve the customer experience to strengthen their market position.
- Greater reach: The implementation of omnichannel allows you to penetrate the market and reach a wider audience. Thus, these activities can ensure greater brand visibility, which increases the likelihood of attracting new customers.
“Changing consumer behavior has meant that small businesses have to constantly adapt. Nowadays it is essential to guarantee a smooth, secure and flexible experience, taking care of every detail of the payment process. For this, omnichannel is the most appropriate answer. It allows us to reach a wider audience and hyper-personalize the experience, offering customer recommendations and special promotions to strengthen their relationship with the brand.”, he argues Jordi Nebot, CEO and co-founder of PaynoPain.