The new offer that Real Madrid presented to Mbappé

The fate of Kylian Mbappé is at a crucial crossroads that will have a significant impact on the world of football. With February just around the corner, the French star is preparing to make a crucial decision about his future. He has two options, both of which have far-reaching implications: extend his contract with PSG or head for free agency at the end of the season.

So far, PSG have not made an official extension offer, although they would be willing to keep his stratospheric €70 million salary if he decides to stay. However, Real Madrid have proven to be strong contenders in this race to sign Mbappé. However, they are not alone in their search, with several Premier League clubs ready to offer him a lucrative contract in the summer.

From a sporting and personal perspective, Real Madrid seems to be the most attractive option for the young striker. They offer an ambitious project and a lifestyle that could fulfill your desires. The question, however, is whether Mbappé is willing to make a serious financial commitment to join his dream club. According to Cadena COPE, Real Madrid would not exceed a base salary of 15 million euros, but with image rights and trademark exploitation the total could be significantly higher.

A bonus to convince him

In addition to the salary, Real Madrid have presented a tempting proposal that would see them retain 40% of Mbappé’s image rights and give the player the remaining 60%. They are also offering the French attacker a hefty €60 million bonus if he signs with them. We’ll have to see what happens with PSG as the French will offer him a lot more money than the Baisers. Yes, the factor that could weigh the most in the decision is the jump that he would make if he arrived at the Santiago Bernabéu because it would have the possibility of winning many more individual and collective trophies than at the Parc des Princes . The ball is in Mbappé’s court.

Read Also:  David Beckham wins Real Madrid's Ballon d'Or

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here