The cylinder explodes at the wedding ceremony, shouting everywhere

New Delhi: A fire broke out in an LPG cylinder during a wedding in India, in which 22 people were burnt and injured.

According to Indian media, the horrific accident took place in Hamirpur district of Uttar Pradesh, where a fire broke out due to a leaking LPG cylinder during a wedding ceremony.

22 people present in the ceremony were burnt due to fire.

Police said that the burn victims have been admitted to Arai Medical College in Jalon district.

Witnesses said the fire started from a gas store lit by a cook, which spread to a nearby wooden structure.

The cook who was invited to the wedding says that he was cooking with his team, he replaced the gas cylinder when it ran out. As the furnace ignited, suddenly the leaking cylinder caught fire.

After getting information about the incident, the fire brigade team reached the spot and brought the fire under control.

Read Also:  UFC 304: Date, Fight Card, and Latest News on Edwards vs Muhammad

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here