The entry of January and the new 2021 will have an impact on the beginning of a vibrant transfer market that will not only attract immediate signings and that will soon be added to its new teams, but also guaranteed future changes that will speak in silver than it will be the future of many teams.
To start this transfer market that arrives in a few days, here we offer a more complete list of 10 goalkeepers whose contracts expire on June 30, 2021 and who will be able to negotiate from now on with any club that wants to incorporate them in a few months.
A very important list
These are the 10 archers who meet the requirements set out above:
– Gianluigi Donnarumma: AC Milan’s Italian goalkeeper is one of those who can negotiate with any club. Juventus de Turin, very attentive to the possible hiring of the best goalkeeper in the country.
– Gianluigi Buffon: another renowned Italian goalkeeper among the highlights at 42 years old. A life insurance policy, but it doesn’t look like it will come out of Juventus de Torino.
– Tomás Vaclik, Rui Silva and Marko Dmitrovic: the 3 LaLiga Santander goalkeepers who will change scenery next summer if they don’t renew with him Seville FC, Grenada and SD Eibar respectively.
– Moya and Sivera: the substitutes of Real Sociedad and Deportivo Alavés will look for a change of scenery in the absence of minutes.
– Guaita, Romero and Fabianski: the 3 Premier League goals also go to the market.