The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G is the new ‘spearhead’ in Xiaomi’s range of mid-range smartphones. The equipment arrives in our country with a 200 MP main camera, a 120 Hz Flow AMOLED screen and a 120 W Hypercharge charge.
The equipment arrives in Portugal with a retail price that I highly recommend. €499.99 in the individual variant of 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. But until the end of March you have an irresistible launch offer.
Redmi Watch 2 Lite is an offer when buying Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G in a physical store
For those who buy the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G Until March 31st in a physical store, Xiaomi offers the Redmi Watch 2 Lite. It is good to keep in mind that this is a smartwatch with a market value of €69.99.
- 6.67-inch flow AMOLED screen
- 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution
- Cameras: 200 MP (wide angle), 8 MP (ultra wide angle) and 2 MP (macro)
- Front camera: 16MP
- MediaTek Dimensity 1080 processor
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: 256 GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Dimensions: 162.9mm x 76mm x 8.98mm
- Weight: 210.5 grams
- 5000 mAh battery, 120W HyperCharge charging
- Audio: Dual speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, and Dolby Atmos
- Support dual 5G
- Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Infrared
- Colors: Midnight Black, Polar White, Sky Blue
This smart watch has a 1.55-inch color touch screen. It has 5ATM water resistance, and you can count on more than 100 sports modes. This allows you to monitor your heart rate, blood oxygen, sleep, or steps.
An always important part is whether it is possible to use the smartwatch independently using location services. This is possible with the Redmi Watch 2 Lite, which has built-in GPS. This model promises a battery life of up to 10 days.