What you need to know:
Bahidorá 2024 will be a real party and if you don’t want to miss it, take a look at all the details of the festival.
Obviously, 2024 will not offer us any respite in terms of concerts and festivals. We say this because little by little both shows and events have been announced that will make us apply the card and One of them is Bahidorá 2024.
Since 12 years, This festival has positioned itself as one of the coolest in our countrybecause it not only brings great national and international artists, They offer us an overall experience where we can connect with more people and especially with nature through music.The main setting is the incredible Parque Las Estacas de Morelos.
Bahidorá announced the full line-up for its 2024 edition
Piece by piece, Bahidorá showed signs of life on social networks and published One or two very small details of the 2024 edition. But before the full lineup was released, they dropped a bombshell that we just didn’t see coming.
And they confirmed this for the first time, Damon Albarn will visit our country with Africa Express, a collective he has put together with many incredible musicians and will play for five hours…just like you read it. In addition, the collective will have invited Mexican artists such as Eme Malafe, The Witch of Texcoco, the Mexican Institute of Sound, Mare Warning and Luisa Almaguer.
After a while they released the official poster and in addition to Damon with this very special group, We also have important and interesting names like Tainy, Flying Lotus, YaejiVanessa Zamora and other artists who will surely have a party next February 16, 17 and 18 at Las Estacas Park in Morelos. Below we leave you the lineup to watch.
Ticket, camp, hotel and transport prices for Bahidorá 2024
If now, after examining all the talents that will be there, They want to buy their tickets and not let anyone take away their chance to take part in Bahidorá 2024 That’s what we tell them You can purchase them now through the Passline website. Although yes, we recommend you put them together as soon as possible as they will probably fly like hotcakes once the lineup is announced.
The tickets are currently available at various stadiums and these are the current prices:
- Full general weekend access (including entry to the three days of the festival) – 3,290 pesos
- General Half Weekend Access (which only gives you access to activities on Saturday and Sunday) – 2,890 pesos
- Upgrade (entrance on Friday if you have half weekend tickets) – 800 pesos
Another point to consider when traveling to Bahidorá is accommodation. There are two soups in this part: camping or staying overnight in the festival hotel. And if you want to check both options, Here we leave you the prices (which are independent of the cost of the tickets) so that you can take a look And You can secure your place here.
- Camp A (Standard Camp) – 990 pesos
- Camp Onix (which gives you access to permanent bathrooms and swimming pools) – 1,390 pesos
- Camp Zafiro (including quality bathrooms and showers, access to pools and closer to stages) – 1,990 pesos
- Amethyst Glamp Suite (a four-person luxury tent with private bathroom and shower) – 4,690 pesos
- Amatista Glamp (a luxury tent for two people with private bathroom and shower) – 5,890 pesos
- Double room for 2 nights two double beds and round trip transfer from Las Estacas to the hotel) – 7890 pesos
- Quadruple room for 2 nights (with two double beds and round-trip transfer from Las Estacas to the hotel) – 9,890 pesos
Naturally It is also important to consider how they will move until Bahidorá 2024. And if you find yourself in this situation, don’t worry because The festival itself provides transportation to Las Estacas Park, This costs 790 pesos (round trip) and starts on Friday the 16th (at 12:00 and 1:00 p.m.) and Saturday, February 17th (at 9:00 a.m.).
While The return will be on Sunday, February 18th (at 00:00, 05:00, 12:00 and 19:00) and Monday, February 19th (only at 10:00 a.m.). Here you buy your place on the bus for the festival.
However, if you plan to take your car, Please note that there are official parking spaces in Las Estacas that can be paid upon arrival and have different costs depending on the vehicle. Below you can check the prices:
- Car – 400 pesos
- VIP Car (space near the festival entrance) – 500 pesos
- Motorcycles – 150 pesos
- Vans – 500 pesos
- Truck – 600 pesos
The dates for the festival
Since they have a way to get to and from Bahidorá 2024 and stay overnight, Another important point to consider with this edition is the schedulesBecause when it comes to putting together a good itinerary, it’s important to know which acts you’ll be seeing over the weekend. That’s why we leave you here the complete program for February 16th, 17th and 18th in Las Estacas.
And what will the weather be like in Las Estacas?
If you have never been to Parque Las Estacas, you should know that it is almost always very hot. However, For the dates of Bahidorá 2024 the weather will be a bit complicated. We say it because yes, Mr Sun is expected to be present for most of the weekend, but specifically – and according to the forecasts – it is expected to rain there on Saturday, February 17th…just like you read it.
Therefore We recommend that you bring fresh clothes for the morning/afternoon/eveningbut just in case (and if it fits in your luggage) Also, carry a light raincoat in case the storm hits us.. In the same way We recommend that you take a blanket or something warm to sleep with., as the temperature drops significantly in the early morning. Then don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Other recommendations if you travel to Bahidorá 2024
Not least,We would like to leave you with a few additional points that you absolutely need to know so that your experience at Bahidorá 2024 is the best. Check them carefully because we bet these tips will be very useful to you during the festival.
- We know this is very obvious, but if you go camping, don’t forget to bring your house and everything you need to rest or spend the night in Las Estacas.
- Bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and any personal hygiene products you’ll use over the weekend (although there’s a basic store in the park where you can buy anything you missed).
- Entry of empty thermos flasks is permitted. You can fill it up with water at the drinking fountains in Las Estacas, completely free of charge and as often as you like.
- You will also find electric charging stations within the festival where you can charge your cell phones and other electronic devices.
- If you don’t want to carry your valuables with you, it is possible to rent a locker in Bahidorá (you can arrange this when entering the event).
- Don’t forget to bring extra wool (in case you need to eat or drink something at the festival)
- Do not bring anything that is not among the items allowed by the Bahidorá organizers (you can see the full list here)
And done! This is what they need to start Bahidorá 2024. How are you doing? Are you looking forward to this festival? In any case, we can expect a weekend with lots of good music surrounded by spectacular natural landscapes. Who will we see at Parque Las Estacas on February 16th, 17th and 18th?