Newcop, the limited edition sneaker brand aspires to €6M in turnover in 2023

newcop is a Barcelona project for the sale of limited edition sneakers that was born in April 2022 and that Just one year later, he has sold more than 9,000 pairs of shoes.. With an omnichannel strategy, newcop It has two physical stores, the first in Barcelona, ​​with which the project began, and a second in Madrid, open since last December. The offline activity is complemented by e-commerce, a platform that ensures the delivery of the product in 48 hours, something quite complex in the case of limited editions. Coinciding with its first anniversary, Newcop celebrates sales that come from 75% of physical stores and the remaining 25% from online sales.

The company, which closed activity in 2022 (April-December) with a turnover of 2.5 million eurosplans to reach six million euros by 2023.

Original limited edition sneakers

Newcop aspires to be the reference brand for the sale of limited sneakers. The company ensures the authenticity and originality of all its products and also allows you to try them and even return them, something rare in the limited edition sneaker sector. Among the firms with which he collaborates are Air Jordan, Nike Dunk, Yeezy and New Balance, and although his target is people between the ages of 15 and 35, more and more adults are beginning to wear this type of shoe.

We want Newcop to be the place of reference for buying sneakers that cannot be found in stores and also for the acquisition to become a great shopping experience.”, he comments David Camprubi, founder and CEO of Newcop.

Read Also:  9 Iconic Movie Characters with Limited Screen Time: The Surprising Cameos That Left a Lasting Impact

Behind Newcop is the Barcelona entrepreneur David Camprubi Buxeda, a lover of sneakers who, at just 23 years of age, has managed to start a business that already has a team of 12 people together with the one that aspires to diversify the business with the first own collection of t-shirts. Looking ahead to 2024, Newcop plans to take the leap and open its own physical store in Europe: “Although we work with online sales throughout Europe, our goal is to potentially increase sales there by opening our first physical store outside of Spain. We want to bet on locations that work well throughout the year and not just seasonally”, concludes Camprubi.

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here