Manchester City, from England, which has world champion Julián Álvarez, has the most expensive squad in world footballwith a total of 46 players valued at 1,460 million eurosaccording to the list announced today by the Football Observatory of the International Center for Sports Studies (CIES Football Observatory).
Behind Manchester City are the Spanish Barcelona and Real Madrid; and between Of the top 100 teams in the world there are two Argentines, Boca Juniors occupying position 81 and River Plate in 88. The xeneizes with a squad of 42 players and a value of 127 million euros) and the millionaires with 41 players and 117 million euros.
In addition to sports rights over the players, CIES has also taken into account in the study the players who are loaned to other clubs and to those who can earn a percentage in future transfers.
Among the top 10 on the list are five English clubs that reaffirm the economic opulence of the Premier Leaguewhile the Paris Saint Germain of Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbbapé and Neymar surprises in eighth place.
The 10 teams with the most valuable roster in the world
1) Manchester City (England) 46 players/1,460 million euros
2) Barcelona (Spain) 40/1,360
3) real Madrid (Spain) 46/1,120
4) Arsenal (England) 47/1,040
5) Chelsea (England) 51/1,000
6) Liverpool (England) 44/943
7) Bayern Munich (Germany) 42/929
8) Paris Saint-Germain (France) 39/745
9) Manchester Utd (England) 43/722
10) leipzig (Germany) 32/677