Pakistan Super League 2023 has been won by Lahore Qalandars. Lahore has won the PSL title for the second time in a row. In a very interesting match, Lahore Qalandars won the Pakistan Super League by defeating Multan Sultans by one run. The biggest hero of this match was Lahore Qalandars captain Shaheen Afridi who helped his team win the final by playing stormy innings not only in bowling but also in batting.
In this match, Shaheen played a stormy innings of 44 runs off the first 15 balls aided by 5 sixes and 2 fours and then also took 4 wickets in the bowling. Come let us tell you how much money will be given to the winning PSL team. The winning team of PSL 2023 Lahore Qalandars will get a bounty of 12 crore Pakistani Rs while the second team i.e. Multan Sultans will get a bounty of 4 crore Rs 80 lakhs.
Let us tell you which players have received which award in this Pakistan Super League season.
- Shaheen Afridi, who performed brilliantly in this match, received the Man of the Match award.
- The Batter of the Tournament title was awarded to Mohammad Rizwan.
- The bowler of the tournament title was awarded to Ihsanullah.
- The all-rounder title of the tournament was awarded to Imad Wasim.
- The Fielder of the Tournament title was awarded to Kieron Pollard.
- The tournament wicketkeeper title was awarded to Mohammad Rizwan.
- The Emerging Player title of the tournament was awarded to Abbas Afridi.
- The Spirit of Cricket title was given to Peshawar Zalmi.
- The tournament Referee title was awarded to Alex Wharf.