Jimmy Butler and the Miami Heat defeat the Celtics and will face the Nuggets in the NBA Finals

The TD Garden witnessed the seventh and final chapter of the series in the Eastern Conference Finals, the Miami Heat categorically imposed 103-84 on the Boston Celtics.

Those of Boston were wide favorites to get the victory in this final game, for having recovered in the series with a 0-3 deficit and that they managed to equalize (statistics mentioned that they had a 97% probability, Heat only 3%), but the Heat found their way again and consummated their pass to the long-awaited NBA Finals.

Jimmy Butler led

The Heat’s offense was led by Jimmy Butler who had 28 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists; and he was joined by Caleb Martin with 26 points, 10 rebounds and 3 assists.

With Miami’s win, the tally stands at 151-0, as a team leading a 3-0 playoff series advances (the Celtics could be the first to reverse history).

The Miami quintet becomes the first NBA team, since the Knicks did it in 1999, to advance to the Finals by coming from the eighth place in their Conference.

Jimmy Butler was named as the MVP of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Now those from Miami will be facing the Denver Nuggets in the fight to see who manages to lift the Larry O’Brien Trophy this season.

Statistics

36

Marcus Smart
42

Al Horford
57

Mike Muscala
91

Blake Griffin
7

Jaylen Brown
13

malcolm brogdon
0

Jason Tatum
9

Derrick White
40

Luke Kornett
44

robert williams iii
12

Grant Williams
eleven

Payton Pritchard
30

sam hauser
99

Justin Champagne

Statistics

MinptsRTRODRAstPerrecTapT1T2T3FRCFVal
36

Marcus Smart
35920242100/03/41/6010
42

Al Horford
3. 4881720100/01/32/5030
57

Mike Muscala
2311000000/00/01/1000
91

Blake Griffin
0000000000/00/00/0000
7

Jaylen Brown
431980858122/27/141/9050
13

malcolm brogdon
7000000010/00/10/2010
0

Jason Tatum
4114eleven2942103/44/91/4020
9

Derrick White
361821112106/73/32/9000
40

Luke Kornett
2000000000/00/00/0000
44

robert williams iii
13863310010/04/50/0010
12

Grant Williams
16311011100/00/01/3000
eleven

Payton Pritchard
3000000000/00/00/1000
30

sam hauser
3211000000/01/10/2000
99

Justin Champagne
0000000000/00/00/0000

Statistics

7

Kyle Lowry
22

Jimmy Butler
42

Kevin Love
44

Cody Zeller
40

udonis haslem
13

Bam Adebayo
55

Duncan Robinson
24

Haywood Highsmith
2

gabe vincent
31

Max Strus
16

Caleb Martin
77

Omer Yurtseven
5

Nikola Jovic

Statistics

MinptsRTRODRAstPerrecTapT1T2T3FRCFVal
7

Kyle Lowry
24770752000/02/41/2020
22

Jimmy Butler
432871661301/29/213/7020
42

Kevin Love
0000000000/00/00/0000
44

Cody Zeller
0000000000/00/00/0000
40

udonis haslem
0000000000/00/00/0000
13

Bam Adebayo
4212101974014/44/100/0030
55

Duncan Robinson
twenty1010113210/02323010
24

Haywood Highsmith
9210100100/01/10/1010
2

gabe vincent
261011041000/02/723030
31

Max Strus
28851400000/01/22/6030
16

Caleb Martin
4426103731100/07/104/6000
77

Omer Yurtseven
0000000000/00/00/0000
5

Nikola Jovic
0000000000/00/00/0000
Read Also:  What's Been Happening to Nicky Jam's Career: A Disappearance and a Reappearance at La Velada del Año 4 in Miami

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here