- KKR also won their remaining two matches with a good run rate. KKR have to play matches with Sunrisers Hyderabad and Lucknow Super Giants. KKR will need a big win against these two teams. If this happens, KKR will have 7 wins in 14 matches. If the net run rate is better than the other 7 game-winning teams, then KKR can make the playoffs.
- RCB lose their match against Punjab Kings and Gujarat Titans. In such a situation, there will be 7 wins out of 14 matches on the RCB account.
- He also loses to Sunrisers KKR and Mumbai and wins to Punjab Kings. In such a situation, there will be only 6 wins left on the Sunrisers account in 14 matches. Even if you win from Mumbai here, you can only win 7.
- Delhi Capitals won their next match against Punjab Kings and lost to Rajasthan Royals and Mumbai. In such a situation, only 6 wins will remain in the Delhi account.
- Punjab Kings won by RCB, lost to Delhi and Sunrisers. In such a situation, only 6 wins will remain in the Punjab account. Even if you win from Delhi or Sunrisers, you will still be able to have 7 wins. Yes, in such a situation, the 6-6 victories of Sunrisers and Delhi will remain. Even then, KKR will have a chance to get there.
- Chennai Super Kings lose their next match to Mumbai and win or lose the remaining two matches. In such a situation, a maximum of 6 wins will be recorded in Chennai’s account and he will be out of the playoffs.