Indian broadcasters did not participate in ICC media rights auction, August 16 is the last date

Indian broadcasters have threatened to boycott the International Cricket Council (ICC). ICC is upset with this threat from Indian broadcasters. Although the ICC has not issued any official statement so far, it is said in media reports that Indian broadcasters have threatened to boycott the ICC bidding process. ICC is very upset with this attitude of Indian broadcasters.

It should be noted that the ICC organized a mock auction session. India’s top 4 broadcasters, Star Sports, Sony Sports, Zee and Viacom18, did not participate in this mock auction. According to an ICC official, this is truly shocking and surprising. He says that the kind of attitude shown by the Indian broadcasters is not correct. At the same time, he said that we have given clarifications on almost all issues, but despite this, this attitude of Indian broadcasters is surprising.

Actually, the mock auction was organized from August 12 to 16, but so far no Indian broadcaster has participated in this mock auction. Although it is believed that it may extend until August 17, no official statement has been issued so far. At the same time, it will now be interesting to see if any Indian broadcasters become part of this mock auction until the latest date.

Read Also:  This star player will play his last match in T20 World Cup today, will compete with this team

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here