Haaland thrashes Mbappé

White smoke by Erling Haaland (22 years old). This Thursday, AS reported that the signing of the Norwegian is a priority objective for Real Madrid in 2024. On Friday, this newspaper launched a poll: “Who do you prefer Madrid to sign: Mbappé or Haaland?”. The response from the fans has been forceful. Erling thrashes Kylian (24). 82% of the almost 40,000 users surveyed are inclined to incorporate the City strikerwhile the PSG star is the favorite of the remaining 18%.

And from the white club, the machinery has been set in motion to make the wish of their fans happy. The ‘Haaland operation’ suffered a sudden stop when all the bridges were laid. In 2022, before the arrival of the summer market, Mbappé seemed a fact and Benzema was in the best year of his career. In that scenario, Haaland chose Manchester City. Later would come the renewal of the Bondy’s crack for PSG until 2024 (extendable until 2025 if the player so wishes). At that time, the cyborg Norwegian was already a citizen more.

bridge reconstruction

If the panorama had changed if Mbappé had decided more quickly, it would remain as one more ‘what if’ on the football planet, but in 2024, the context changes. There, as AS reported, the clause (between 220 and 240 million euros) that allows Haaland to leave the Etihad comes into play. Same moment in which the Parisian would be free, if he so decides. The Titans would be within range, operating independently of one another.

Haaland celebrates his poker game against Leipzig.
Haaland celebrates his poker game against Leipzig.James Gill-DanehouseGetty Images

Regarding Haaland, Real Madrid is working to restore the favorable situation prior to leaving Dortmund, when both the player and his family welcomed the change from Signal Iduna Park to the Santiago Bernabéu. With Mbappé, everything will depend on his predisposition to go out for free. Madrid, after the sit-in, will only go after Kylian if you do contractually released. In short, bringing both together is not a chimerical option.

Mbappé crushed the Netherlands with a brace.
Mbappé crushed the Netherlands with a brace.jean catuffeGetty

Be that as it may, the level of both is indisputable. Haaland’s poker game against Leipzig still rumbles. Four days later, hat trick to Burnley. All being substituted at 63 ‘in both games. 42 goals in 37 games with City. Almost nothing. And Mbappe? 31 goals and 8 assists in 33 games and comes from crushing the Netherlands with France with a double. There is little debate on the individual. In the collective is where Madrid can install doubts in two tyrants with ambition as their flag. The Champions League, for the moment, is off-limits for both. And the white team, in theoretical transition, won the 14… That yes, If Real Madrid had to push a button, it would be Haaland’s.

Read Also:  Uncertainty Surrounding Rafa Mir's Future at Valencia CF

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here