Girl dies after one rupee coin gets stuck in her throat

Mysore: Sometimes the slightest mistake of a child becomes a tragedy for the family, a similar incident took place in the famous city of Mysore in the Indian state of Karnataka.

In Hansor, a village in Mysore, a girl died after swallowing a rupee coin. She put the coin in her mouth and immediately slipped and got stuck in her throat.

According to reports, a 4-year-old girl was given a rupee coin by her uncles to buy a balloon on Friday. She put the coin in her mouth and started playing. She was at her grandmother’s house at the time of the accident.

Unfortunately, the coin remained stuck in the girl’s throat for three days, the coin stuck in the respiratory tract caused a throat infection and then she died during treatment.

The next day after the accident, the girl started having difficulty in breathing and the family members found out that something was stuck in the respiratory tract. When she was taken to the hospital, she told the doctor that she had swallowed the coin.

The girl was treated at the hospital but could not die due to infection and died on Sunday.

Comments

Read Also:  Hardik Pandya's Emotional Homecoming: Winning the World Cup for the First Time Brings a Mumbai-Style Marine Drive Welcome

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here