Gadar 2 and OMG 2 Box Office Collection Day 2: There is a mutiny at the box office these days. While Sunny Deol’s film Gadar 2 continues to earn good earnings, Akshay Kumar’s film OMG is also earning good earnings. However, if we compare the earnings of both films, OMG 2 lags far behind Gadar 2. Let us know how much both movies took at the box office on day two.
- Starring Sunny Deol, Ameesha Patel and Utkarsh Sharma, this film fetched a grand opening price of 40 crores on day one.
- On the other hand, this film took about 45 crores on the second day.
- Within two days, the film surpassed 85 crores at the domestic box office.
- At the same time, there are reports that this film will break the gross of around 175 crores over a five-day weekend.
- Akshay Kumar, Pankaj Tripathi and Yami Gautam grossed around 10 crores on the first day of this film.
- And according to Sacnilk.com, the second day’s collection totals about 15 crores. Overall, the film grossed 25 crores in two days.
Both films are expected to benefit from the August 15 holiday and both films will make a great collection in five days.
In addition, Rajinikanth’s film Jailor is currently showing in cinemas. This film also deserves a bang. Jailer broke the 75 crore mark within two days of its release.
We tell you that the hype around “Gadar 2” is often seen in cinemas. Many whistles and applause sound in the dialogue of Sunny Deol’s Hindustan Zindabad. The film was so hotly debated that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan also praised it. At the same time, Kangana also said that if this film had been released alone, it would have grossed 60-65 crores on day one.
Anil Sharma directed this film. Gadar: Ek Prem Katha was also directed by him. Now, 22 years later, he’s brought Tara and Sakina back to the big screen, to great acclaim.