Sunny Deol’s leading actor “Gadar 2” rocks the box office. Within 10 days of its release, this film has made a lot of history by raking in handsome earnings. “Gadar 2” broke the records of many films in the ten days after its release. Gadar 2, which made big bucks, has now surpassed Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathan. You will be surprised to see the box office results for the first ten days of both films.
Gadar 2 was the most anticipated film of 2023. It is a sequel to the 2001 film Gadar Ek Prem Katha. The film has been well received by audiences since day one. The film caused a stir at the box office. However, as far as the first week’s earnings of blockbuster films Pathan and Gadar 2 are concerned, Sunny Deol’s film lagged behind Shah Rukh Khan’s film. In fact, Gadar 2 grossed 283.85 crores at the Indian box office in its first week, while Pathan’s first-week collection grossed 328.50 crores.
- In its second week, Sunny Deol’s film showed such poignancy that it surpassed Pathan. According to the Box Office Worldwide report
- On the second Friday of the second week, Pathan’s collection totaled 17.50 crores. While the revenue for “Gadar 2” on the second Friday was 20.50 crore rupees.
- On the other hand, “Pathan” earned 15 crore rupees on the second Saturday while “Gadar 2” made a strong collection of 31.07 crore rupees on the second Saturday.
- While “Pathan” achieved sales of 13.50 crores on the second Sunday, “Gadar 2” achieved a record sales of 40.50 crores on the second Sunday.
- This brought Pathan’s total collection for the second week to 46 crores, while the second week’s collection for Gadar 2 was 92.07 crores.
“Pathan”, the lead actor of Shah Rukh Khan, earned a total of Rs.374.50 crore in ten days. On the other hand, Gadar 2 broke Pathan’s record by collecting 376 crores in 10 days. That is, if the book of 10 Days of Violence is watched then Sunny Deol’s film is ahead of Shah Rukh’s film.