Jawan Box Office Collection: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is now the real king of Bollywood in terms of box office revenue. His film Jawan has already set many historical records in its initial collections. Released in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, this film had a record-breaking opening at the domestic box office. At the same time, the company has reached a new milestone by outperforming everyone in the world in terms of revenue.
Furthermore, with this win from ‘Jawaan’, Shah Rukh Khan becomes the first Bollywood superstar to have two films have an opening price of Rs 100 crore. Let us know how many earning records ‘Jawan’ set on the first day and how many records were broken.
- In terms of first day revenue, ‘Jawaan’ has emerged as the biggest opening film in Bollywood. This film has grossed a total of Rs 75 Crore at the domestic box office.
- The Hindi version of the film ‘Jawaan’ has grossed Rs 65 crore at the domestic box office.
- Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi starrer ‘Javaan’ has a good start in the Tamil and Telugu versions too. The Tamil language has earned Rs 5 million and the Telugu version has also managed to earn Rs 5 million.
- Rajinikanth’s film Jailer is still running in theaters across the South. In such a situation, Javaan got only 400 screens in Tamil Nadu.
- Directed by Atli Kumar, this film has left a lasting impression across the world. “Jawaan” earned Rs 150 crore worldwide.
- Trade analyst Ramesh Bala wrote on X that ‘Jawaan’ earned Rs 150 crore worldwide.
- This fourth Bollywood film is the biggest opening film in terms of global revenue. RRR is number one in terms of global profits with a first day turnover of Rs 223.5 crore. Prabhas’ Baahubali 2: The Conclusion followed in second place, which grossed Rs 214.5 million worldwide. The third highest-grossing film worldwide is KGF: Chapter 2, which opened at Rs 164.5 million.
- Shah Rukh Khan has broken his own record by opening ‘Jawaan’ worth Rs 75 Crore. The highest-grossing record in Bollywood was previously held by Shahrukh Khan’s film Pathan.
- Pathan got a vacancy of Rs 57 crores. The Hindi version of Pathan had earned Rs 55 crore on the first day.
- “Jawaan” – 65 crores
- Pathan – 57 crores
- KGF 2- 53.95
- War – 53.35
- Thugs of Hindostan – 52.25 53.95 crores
With the release of ‘Jawaan’, the revenue of Sunny Deol and Ameesha Patel’s film ‘Gadar 2’ has declined. ‘Gadar 2’ managed to earn only Rs 1.5 crore on Thursday. At the same time, the earnings of Ayushmann Khurrana and Ananya Pandey’s film ‘Dream Girl 2’ have also declined. ‘Dream Girl 2’ grossed Rs 1 crore on the day of ‘Jawaan’ release.
- As per Sacknilk’s report, ‘Jawaan’ can gross Rs 45 crore in all languages on the second day of its release i.e. on Friday. With the second day’s collection, the collection of ‘Jawaan’ has crossed Rs 100 crore in two days.
Shah Rukh Khan plays a dual role in Jawaan which is very popular. King Khan plays the roles of Vikram Rathore and Azad. Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Deepika Padukone and Sanya Malhotra are also with him. Bollywood villain Sanjay Dutt also makes a guest appearance in the film.
The film Jawaan was produced by Red Chillies. The promotion of this film is also done on the lines of Pathan. And the star cast of the film is away from the media. Shah Rukh is promoting it through social media.
The film “Jawaan” was shown in a total of 10,000 cinemas worldwide. This film was released in 5500 screens in India while there are around 4500 screens in the international market. 300 crores were spent on the production of this film. There are reports that ‘Jawaan’ will earn around 450 crore more than the budget in the opening weekend itself.