The Honor 70 Lite is the latest entry-level smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer. The smartphone has already passed the rigorous DxOMark camera tests and the results are as expected.
This is not an omen in the photographic field, as evidenced by the modest score of 58 points in the ranking of the platform. In the world ranking she reached position 129, and in the essential ranking in 4th place.
In its segment, the Honor 70 Lite is only surpassed by three devices. We are talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 (63 points), the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 (63 points) and the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G (67 points).
Strengths of the Honor 70 Lite
- Wide dynamic range in indoor and outdoor conditions
- More accurate facial exposure in indoor and outdoor conditions
- Generally accurate focusing when the subject is well defined in the scene, whether indoors or outdoors
Weaknesses of the Honor 70 Lite
- Loud noise level in all tested conditions
- highly saturated colors
- Poor detail in all tested conditions, with strong motion blur in low light conditions
- Occasional autofocus errors
As can be seen from the DxOMark conclusions, the Honor Magic 70 Lite is a device with adequate strengths and weaknesses for its price range of around €200. For the full review of the Honor 70 Lite cameras, check out the DxOMark website.