D.Franklin grows 20% and brings Illice Brands Group’s turnover closer to 30 million

The Elche group of fashion and footwear firms, Illice Brands Group (IBG),
consolidates its progression in the online channel, thus continuing in the spiral of
positive results for 2021. The group, owner of the trademarks Conguitoyes,
Kalk, Mercredy, Break&Walk and D.Franklinexpects to end 2022 with a
turnover close to 30 million euros, 20% more than the year
previous
.

D.Franklinthe main brand of the group, continues to consolidate itself as a
DNVB referent within the B2C channel. Your billing through this channel
represents 92% of the total of the brand, corresponding to the remaining 8%
for sale B2B.

The firm of footwear, clothing and accessories, being the greatest source of
IBG income
will account for about 65% of the total sales of the
group, with a turnover of around 19 million euros. This billing
has a clear international inclination, since sales outside of Spain
They account for about 80% of the total.

Commercial network within the main EU countries

The brand is present in nearly 600 multi-brand points of sale and with
presence in English court or marketplaces like amazon either privilege. He too
group is working on continuing to strengthen its sales within the territory
of the EU with a network of agents in France, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands,
a clear commitment within the retail sector.

Even though wholesale sales have multiplied by three this year, a
exponential growth for the next, around 50%. This
In this way, the group seeks to be able to balance the mix between online channels and
offline within the brand.

Read Also:  Watch: Six-hitting competition between Pakistan T20 team and support team, do you know who is batting...

Objective 2023: strengthen markets

the plans of D.Franklin for 2023 go through continuing to strengthen their
markets outside Spanish territory
, such as USA, Mexico and Australia. After
his time in the Google for Startups program during 2021, Enrique
Esquitino, CMO and co-founder, assured that they were getting
detect new channels where to place your products and, thus, better understand
to the consumer, and new trends and behaviors increasingly
changing.

With the growth forecast, the company is assessing the possibility of
establish a logistics center in these areas. With this fact, they seek power
offer better customer service, faster delivery and greater
control of your product across the pond.

beyond numbers

Finally, this growth is not only given in numbers. The qualitative balance
of the group is very positive in terms of people and technology. East
growth comes from the hand of 35% more staff compared to the year
previous and the increase of up to 14,000 square meters in its surface,
compared to 11,000 in 2019. This progression comes along with the introduction
of new enterprise resource management systems to improve the
integration of processes and new technologies for each of the different
company areas

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here