We are entering a new era of AI that is fundamentally changing the way we engage with and benefit from technology. With the convergence of chat interfaces and Large Language Models (LLM), you can now ask for anything you want in natural language and the technology is smart enough to respond, create or interact.
Microsoft has announced the launch of clip the most innovative he called so far Microsoft 365 Chat. This tool will be integrated into the new Microsoft Copilot system, which is already being integrated Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams to make the daily lives of its users easier thanks to artificial intelligence and its ability to connect between some platforms and others. The user can contact Microsoft 365 Chat, which will be responsible for solving all their doubts and problems.
The functions that Microsoft 365 Chat can perform include the following.
1. Copilot and outlook
Copilot in Outlook can develop a variety of functions that make everyday work easier. These features include:
- Summarize an email thread to capture key information with annotations that help you quickly access the source of the summarized content and suggested actions, responses, and follow-up meetings.
- Now you can select the option “Sounds like me” So ask them to compose an email for you.
- Ask them to follow a Teams meeting that you can’t attend. When the meeting starts, Teams notifies participants to record it, and when the recording is finished, Copilot sends it to you via Outlook.
2. Copilot in Word
Copilot in Word Transform every part of the writing process so you can be more efficient and creative:
- Ask Copilot for a summary of any document to share as a summary or for quick catch-up. You’ll even get a more detailed, bulleted summary with all the information you need.
- Request the following:rewrite» a paragraph and gives you a variety of options so you can choose the one that best suits your text. You can then adjust the tone of your rewrite to make it more neutral, casual, or professional.
- Perfect clues like “Make the answer more concise” either “Add a project owner column to the table«.
3. Copilot and Excel
With Copilot in Excel, anyone can perform data analysis and visualization at a data analyst level:
- Use Copilot in Excel to analyze, format, and manipulate your data for deeper insights and insights.
- Quickly add a formula column and mark important data with a message like “Make all cells red if the value is less than 1000«, filter and sort your data and ask questions to discover important information immediately.
- You can also use it for advanced analysis; Create powerful, professional visualizations, forecast, and save time sorting data Python in Excel .
4. Copy to Stream
Finally, Copilot will also be included in Stream to help the user find the essential information in the videos.
- You can get a short summary of the video with a transcript of the relevant points you need to review.
- They answer open-ended questions like: “What was the result of the discussion?” “How was the tour of the site?“ to quickly understand the results and key points.
- Copilot can detect when people, teams or topics are being discussed and then jump directly to that point in the video.