The Web3 revolution is in full swing, giving users all the data and content power instead of Big Tech. Many companies and designers have formed around this concept. However, obtaining short-term capital remains problematic, preventing them from growing and meeting their financial obligations. Unfortunately, traditional financing is often out of the question.
Borroe ($ROE) introduces a unique solution where Web3 companies and content creators can access credit using their future earnings instead of debt or equity financing.
Borroeing reinvented: what is borrowing ($ROE)?
Borroe ($ROE) is the first AI and blockchain powered funding marketplace that allows Web3 participants to get instant cash flow by selling their future earnings. These resources include royalties, subscriptions, invoices, management fees, and more.
This allows Web3 players to turn recurring revenue into upfront cash, while the communities that resonate with their industry earn a fraction of that income.
How Borroe ($ROE) works is simple:
- A company or individual (“seller”) registers with Borroe and goes through the onboarding process. The AI performs a risk assessment of their income, provides an assessment and confirms the maximum cash advance.
- Thereafter, the seller “mints” an NFT (non-fungible token) representing the value of their future income (and loan terms), sold at a discounted rate in Borroe’s ($ROE) marketplace.
- This NFT (or tokenized certificate) is published, notifying ‘buyers’ to fund it.
- When the seller receives his income, he can settle the loan, leaving buyers with a small profit.
What challenges does Borroe ($ROE) solve?
Income financing is nothing new. Still, conventional platforms in this industry have yet to adapt to the ever-evolving Web3 landscape. Here are the issues borrowers face if they go the traditional route:
- High cost
- Lack of automation
- Lack of confidentiality
- Lengthy approval process
- No real-time invoice tracking
- Compliance Restrictions
Borroe ($ROE) is a blend of blockchain technology, smart contracts and artificial intelligence to provide a faster, decentralized, automated, discrete and lower cost solution.
Below is a list of the various Web3 contributors who will benefit from Borroe ($ROE).
- Social media influencers
- Decentralized Finance Platforms (DeFi).
- NFT Marketplaces
- Content creators (musicians, podcasters, writers, vloggers, etc.)
- Decentralized storage networks
- Decentralized advertising/marketing platforms
- Decentralized marketplaces for goods and services
About the $ROE Token (‘Roenomics)
$ROE is Borroe’s board token that offers exclusive benefits to holders. These include:
- Voting rights on certain topics (with rewards)
- Priority notifications of new sales and recurring financing requests
- Discounted costs (marketplace or other transactions)
- Advanced analytics
- Priority Customer Support
- Rewards and incentives (rewards for buying, selling and refunding invoices)
- Recognition and awards
The Polygon blockchain secures the token, enabling low fees, fast transaction times, and high scalability. $ROE has $1 billion in fixed inventory, half of which is earmarked for Borroe presale. In addition, the token has a built-in 3% buy/sell tax to further preserve and enhance its future value.
It is now the very first presale phase of this innovative DeFi platform that offers an irresistible value proposition. This is what makes Borroe ($ROE) an attractive investment compared to other projects that are often similar and uninspired.
$ROE is selling for a low $0.010, which is expected to rise 25% in the second phase to $0.0125. Early adopters who stay on track can see a 300% ROI (up to a new price of $0.040) on their holdings once the presale is complete.
Read more about the Borroe presale here:
Visit Presale Website: https://borroe.finance/