Home World Bitten by a relative, the affected person got worms in his leg

Bitten by a relative, the affected person got worms in his leg

Bitten by a relative, the affected person got worms in his leg

In the US, a man had to undergo leg surgery after being bitten by a man who allegedly tried to reconcile two warring parties.

A wound caused by a human bite may not be more dangerous than an animal bite, but there is a greater risk of infection in these wounds.

The main reason for this is that there are many bacteria and viruses present in the human mouth, the transmission of which can cause great suffering to the affected person.

Human bites can be for various reasons, fighting, playing with children, exercising or being naughty, you can be bitten intentionally or unintentionally.

A foreign news agency According to the report Something similar happened in the American state of Florida, where two people had a bitter conversation during an event and the matter reached a fistfight, during which the third person present there, Donnie Adams, intervened to stop them, and one of them kicked Adams’ leg. But bitten.

That day turned out to be a nightmare for the 52-year-old administrator, and the bite caused the poisonous bacteria in the teeth to enter his body, resulting in lifelong pain.

Adams was initially treated with antibiotics after suffering minor injuries, but instead of healing, the wound worsened and after three days he was unable to walk and had to have surgery on his leg to prevent the infection from spreading further.

The victim was later discovered to have contracted a necrotizing fasciitis infection, a bacteria that eats away at the flesh and infects the tissues beneath the skin.

According to health experts, this bacteria can spread rapidly in the body and can even cause death, so surgery is very important to prevent the infection from spreading and to treat it quickly.

A variety of bacteria can cause necrotizing fasciitis, but according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), group A strep is considered the most common cause of necrotizing fasciitis. There is no vaccine available yet.

People should follow some important infection prevention practices and precautions, including hand washing and proper wound care, especially those that involve the skin by cleaning them thoroughly with soap and water. Should and should be covered.

No Comments

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Exit mobile version