“Attack into Russia” by Ukrainian forces

The governor of Russia’s Belgorod region, Vacheslav Gladkov, claimed that a Ukrainian subversive group had entered Russian territory in the bordering Grayvoron district. However, Kiev denied this. Gladkov said the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, the Border Service, the National Guard and the FSB (Federal Security Service) are taking the necessary measures to eliminate the enemy. Al-Jazeera news.

According to news agency Reuters, the Telegram channel Baja, linked to Russian security services, released the footage. It said that a Ukrainian tank attacked the border area of ​​Russia. Two people were injured.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said work was underway to expel Ukrainian saboteurs from Russian territory. The purpose of the Ukrainian mission in Belgorod was to divert attention from Bakhmut and minimize the political impact of the loss of Artemovsk (Bakhmut’s Russian name).

However, Ukrainian intelligence officials say that Russian citizens have attacked the Belgorod region of Russia. Meanwhile, the Parliamentary Assembly of Western military alliance NATO recognized Russia’s crimes in Ukraine as ‘genocide’. The head of the Ukrainian delegation of the council, Ihor Cherniv, said this in a Facebook post.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of Wagner, the Russian mercenary force, claimed that the promise had been kept by occupying the entire territory of Bakhmut. He said that between May 25 and June 1, he will hand over Bakhmut to Russia and leave the battlefield.

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here