AC became a death certificate, a woman’s death

In the Indian state of Hyderabad, a mother and son were sleeping.

According to an Indian media report, a tragic incident has taken place in Prakasham district, where a high voltage caused an explosion, as a result of which a mother and son were seriously injured.

An atmosphere of fear spread in the area due to the explosion at night, the locals inquired from each other and found out that the AC in Sridevi’s house had exploded due to high voltage.

The people of the neighborhood immediately reached the victim’s house and saw that the ground beneath their feet gave way, that both the mother and son were badly covered in blood and the inner part of the AC had fallen in the room.

According to the report, both the mother and son were shifted to Ongole hospital for medical assistance where Sridevi lost her life during the treatment while the son Sai Teja is undergoing treatment in the hospital with serious injuries.

Locals said that Sridevi’s husband had died four years ago, both mother and son were living in this house.

Read Also:  Fatal Elephant Attack on Spanish Tourist in South Africa: Unintentional Photography Triggers Deadly Confrontation

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here