A minor mistake by a security guard sleeping in a car leads to a tragic end

HYDERABAD: A security guard in the Indian city of Hyderabad made a mistake before sleeping in a car, which destroyed several cars, including his life.

According to Indian media, on Saturday morning, a security guard was burnt alive inside the car in an auto garage in King Kothi area of ​​Hyderabad.

Garage officials had locked the shed after finishing work on Friday night, with seven cars parked in front of the shed.

Santosh, a 42-year-old security guard, was said to have slept in one of the cars, but suddenly the car caught fire at around 4 a.m. and soon the fire spread to other cars.

The local people came to know about the accident when the batteries of the vehicles exploded due to the fire, people informed the fire brigade, after which the fire fighters reached the spot and brought the fire under control.

The security guard is said to have used a coil inside the car to repel mosquitoes before going to bed, which caused the car to catch fire. He was intoxicated.

Read Also:  Kate Middleton resurfaces and shares a photo of her son Louis on his sixth birthday

Recent Articles

Related News

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here